Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cutest Kids in the World

Blog 2:  
  Ok here they are!  Some of the cutest children that have ever walked the planet.  Can you believe how cute these kids are?!?!  And when you think that most of them came from such rough situations its pretty amazing how much joy is in their faces.  I just love these guys and cant really say enough about them.  I have some kids that I am closer to than others, but it really just feels like one big family out here.  I now have 76 brothers and sisters.  Some of these kids we have been able to help in big ways with some medical issues and that has been cool, and others we have just been able to hang out with and play some soccer or guitar or dance…. And oh man can these kids dance.  We are busy here, I think busier than I have ever been, but the sense of purpose is so much greater here with these kids.  Plus, they are just so loving, like that other worldly kind of loving, and who wouldn’t want to be around that?  So I just wanted to share some pics of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment